Thursday, March 25, 2010

Packaging Love


Purchased some items from VMV Hypoallergenics recently. I'm still testing out this particular line of products, so I have yet to see it through to give it my ultimate thumbs up or down. I did though, fall immediately in love with their shopping bag!

Made of great, thick board in an elegant light creme with wonderfully sturdy handles. I love that the branding on the handles and the bag (though it can't be seen here) is very simple - for the most part, it bugs me when brands garishly scream their brand by pasting it on every square inch of merchandise they own.

What I love the most about this bag is how they keep the mouth of the bag from opening up. Many staple (ick) their bags shut. The VMV bag handles are dual purpose; they act both as carrying handles as well as drawstrings that are secured at the base with a regular bow. Because of the thickness of the bag itself, the mouth doesn't flap open when being swung around (like you do with all shopping bags right? lol).

I ADORE great packaging.

3 comments:

  1. thank god you got em! bumped into the owner the other night at CAV - ugh yummy haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here, here! I couldn't agree with you more. I was actually reading one of your products this morning and its quite funny. Very lavish descriptions. I'd make an example buuuut I don' remember exactly. Read it and you probably know what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ram: yes.. i will have baby smooth skin (sana.. lol) when i see you again :)

    @Maica: actually, VMV's descriptions are magulo. A mix of too much info and not laying it out in such a way that makes it easier for the reader to follow.

    ReplyDelete